Ay-Oh-Tee-Ahhhhhhh

Kimi Adams plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 11 Jun 2001 15:16:58 -0700

Just so that we all read it......AOTA is already a registered domain.  AOTA
is The American Occupational Therapy Association.  They go by the coined
phrase of AOTA all over their site.  Just a thought.........we might want
to reconsider that four letter acronym.  www.azota.org is also taken by Go
Daddy Software.  Are we gonna consider keeping this one?

In turn, www.fa.org is also taken (short for Freedom Arizona) but
freedomarizona.org, freeaz.org and are available..  These two names are the
most popular at this point.

Kimi