Final Voting process NPO name

Jim plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 11 Jun 2001 15:19:57 -0700

The primary reason that we decided to form the NPO was so that
contributors could donate and get a tax write-off.  I know that there are
lots of companies out there that would help fund a PLUG event even if they
could not write it off as a contribution (believe me, the tacks in the
accounting office can find a way to write it off), but why not make it as
easy and as beneficial for them to contribute as possible.

--
Jim