Restricting user's ability to execute binaries in home directory.

Brian Cluff plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 11 Jun 2001 13:48:57 -0700

There is a mode that you can kick bash into that will allow you to set a lot
of what you want.  I have never actually used it, but it looks like it might
give you want you want.   It almost might call for a recompile of bash with
some different flags.  Then you just have a new bash binary that you point
the non-trusted uses too.

Brian Cluff

$_=unxb24,join"",@b=map{xB8,unxb8,chr($_^$a[--$h+84])}@ARGV;s/...$/1$&/;$d=

^=(72,@z=(64,72,$a^=12*($_%16-2?0:$m&17)),$b^=$_%64?12:0,@z)[$_%8]}(16..271)