Offtopic: ccna videos and cd's and rack for sale

Robert Leonard plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 11 Jun 2001 11:52:24 -0700

I have new cisco certified network associate training CD's and videos, 6 of
each for sale, this is for CCNA 2.0, the new 640-507 exam for sale.

Full description and retail price can be found at

http://www.keystonelearning.com/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/ExecMacro/Category/keysto
necat.d2w/report?cgmenbr=7020&cgrfnbr=2935

These tapes feature Todd Lammle, one of the most popular instructors in the
industry.

Video's: $550.00
CD's: $600.00

Also i have a full 19inch rack for sale, color is beige, includes front door
panel, and 3 internal 4 plug power outlets.  In very good condition.

Rack $500.00

If interested please reply or call me on my cell at 480-396-3052