Windows ssh GUI client.

Charlie Bullen plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Sat, 9 Jun 101 19:05:15 -0700 (MST)

I have also been using teratermpro with the ttssh extension for about 6
months now both to access several Linux boxes remotley instead of
telneting, but also to forward ports through the tunnell. Ive only had
occasion to forward port 80 in order to work with some private sites on
or company intranet.

I looked and ttssh allows for the forwarding of ftp also.I think you
could then use cteftp through the tunnel to avoid sending logins and
passwords and data in the clear.

I'll try it later tonight and report.

Charlie