Linuxworld

der.hans plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Fri, 8 Jun 2001 12:20:40 -0700 (MST)

Am 08. Jun, 2001 schwäzte Derek Neighbors so:

> I was informed today that state of Kansas has switched ALL of its online
> documents to .doc format from .pdf format going forward.  While the NPO

Kansas also regularly bans teaching evolution.

> being discussed may not wish to lobby, things like this need to be
> addressed.  What would we do if our local/state government did this?

I'd sue for them to provide a free computer, free software and free support
for them. They'd also have to build a storage unit for it on my property cuz
I sure as hell wouldn't let it in my house ;-). Oh, and a network connection
for it....

ciao,

der.hans
--
# der.hans@LuftHans.com home.pages.de/~lufthans/ www.DevelopOnline.com
#  It's up to the reader to make the book interesting.