Repair .hdepend file?

Alan Dayley plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 07 Jun 2001 09:59:25 -0700

Not exactly, since I have not copied the .config file anywhere yet.  I'll
do that when I get home tonight.  What I have done last night and the night
before is:

cd /usr/src/linux-2.4.2/
make mrproper (get error)
make config (get error)
make clean (get error)
make dep (get error)

Looking at the Makefile, I have not tried all possible "make xxxx" commands
but all the ones I have tried give me the error in the .hdepend file.  Thus
my question about how to repair the .hdepend file.  Someone must build or
make the file from somewhere and I corrupted it somehow, I guess.

Alan