pentium-builder

Bill Warner plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
06 Jun 2001 14:42:23 -0700

I have heard (Rumor here) that pentium optimized code
doesn't help much and can hurt on a pII or pIII?  I
would verify this before takeing my word but just thought
I would pass on that rumor.

DISCLAIMER:  This could be pure fiction.  You will want
to check at least one other source to verify this.  I
just wanted to pass this possiblity along

Bill Warner