Ongoing networking

Trent Shipley plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 4 Jun 2001 19:32:43 -0700

The SuSE and RH machines now talk.  It did primarily turn out to be a typo.
Turing on everyone's smbd and nmbd also helped a lot.

Still haven't played with network printing or gcc.

I also changed /etc/sysconfig/keyboard on the RH to get it to use a Dvorak
mapping.  I triple checked the path used moved the file that worked on RH
and edited /etc/rc.config on SuSE and it *still* insists that it can't find
a Dvorak mapping then falls back to the default key map.

On the plus side I found the GMT = "-u" parameter in the SuSE's
/etc/rc.config .  Where do I control that parameter in RH?  Is it the same
startup configuration file?

Trent Shipley

Work:
(602) 522-7502