xinetd

Matt Alexander plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 31 Jul 2001 14:00:12 -0700 (PDT)

Errr...  xinetd.conf should stay in /etc
The includedir line at the bottom references /etc/xinetd.d for additional services.
So your telnet service would be listed in its own file named "telnet."
Also check to make sure that in.telnetd exists in the location specified.
I can't think of anything else that would be needed...  Don't forget to restart xinetd.
~M