[Fwd: APPRO 1124 - Dual Athlon 1.2 Ghz 1U Server... How can I post this email on your site where other Linux users can see it.? Please advise. Thank you]

foodog plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 30 Jul 2001 19:15:27 -0700

--------------295A2ABE6C0266136FE20D3C

If the attached is spam, it's very polite spam.  It looks to be a spiffy
box.  I'm not endorsing, never heard of 'em, just passing it on.

Steve

"I am pure-hearted without doubt, I will serve you in good."
Xiulin Mo, spammer attempting to sell wooden sandals awhile back.
--------------295A2ABE6C0266136FE20D3C