mouse-wheel support working.

Brian Cluff plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 30 Jul 2001 15:05:01 -0700

I might be wrong, but in your settings aren't you telling X that you have a
3 button mouse and then telling it to map the Z axis to buttons 4 & 5.
I think that your Buttons option should probably be 5,  although if it's
working, the buttons option probably isn't being used, or it is being auto
set.

Brian