Debian woody kernel

der.hans plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Sun, 29 Jul 2001 17:23:37 -0700 (MST)

Am 29. Jul, 2001 schwäzte John (EBo) David so:

> really?  On the suse distro /usr/src/linux is a symbolic link to
> something like /usr/src/linux-2.4.0-64GB-SMP.  and that does change with
> every version of the kernel.  Am I missing something here?

That's how most do it. I've seen commentary from Linus claiming it that to
be stupid. Maybe he's changed his mind.

ciao,

der.hans
--
# der.hans@LuftHans.com home.pages.de/~lufthans/ www.DevelopOnline.com
# Passwords are like underwear. You don't share them, you don't hang them on