What happened to trig functions in math.h?

Ed Cernek plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Sun, 29 Jul 2001 08:00:06 -0700

Along similar lines...

It appears that libraries may be available for gcc that provide complex
transcendental math functions ... something I thought didn't exist!

Could someone please direct me to a (RT)FM that describes what (GPL)
libraries are available for and/or compatible with gcc. I am
particularly interested in EE math functions, e.g. complex hyperbolic
functions (float, double, long double), but would like to survey the
totality of what is there. There is a circuit analysis and optimization
FORTRAN program I wrote about 25 years ago that probably still has some
utility which I have been wanting to port to C and put in the public
domain ... sort of my way of trying to put something back.

Thanks, Ed.