The future of Software (Was: August PLUG topic: Kylix)

Matt Alexander plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Sat, 28 Jul 2001 09:26:09 -0700 (PDT)

On Sat, 28 Jul 2001, jeffrey l koehn wrote:

>  It's sad that people have been brain washed to the point
> where they have lost their imagination.
> I can think of 5 killer apps that nobody has even
> started developing yet.

So tell us already!  ;-)  What are these 5 killer apps that no one but you has thought of or started to develop yet and that the world will wonder how they ever got by without them?  I guess I'm a little doubtful of your claims, but maybe that's just because I've been brainwashed.
~M