The future of Software (Was: August PLUG topic: Kylix)

jeffrey l koehn plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Sat, 28 Jul 2001 03:02:32 -0500

 It's sad that people have been brain washed to the point
where they have lost their imagination.
I can think of 5 killer apps that nobody has even
started developing yet.
and the current software that has been developed can still
be improved upon by making it more modular........
 Yes we have a computer that can do several
tasks but why should we have to boot
a whole operating system, when all we want to do
is use the calculator at one moment, the tv the next, etc.

CYCLOX
the caveman