Azcentral internet business expo

Jason plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Sat, 28 Jul 2001 05:07:46 +0000

Eric Thelin wrote:
> I have attached a ticket that you can just print. The only problem is
> that you will need to get something to read .doc files :(  I tried it in
> abiword and it works except that the margins are wrong so part of it
> spans onto two pages.  We are in the back behind and to the left of
> Arizona Technology Review.

I know this involves the use of one of the hated Winblows boxes, but
it seems to me that the more linux-friendly solution to the "How do I
show this .doc file to my linux-loving friends?" is to save it as a
.ps file (Easy to do with any Win application). Ghostscript displays
those beautifully.

Is there an open source PDF viewer yet?

--
jkenner @ mindspring . com__
I Support Linux:           _> _  _ |_  _  _     _|