[PLUG]RE: need Debian help

Chris Cowan plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Fri, 27 Jul 2001 16:40:11 -0700

Thanks BLAKE!!!!! I'M IN!!! I'M OFFICIALLY IN THE DEBIAN CAMP!!!!

I would like to send a shout out to JOEL DUDLEY (I couldn't have done it
without you), BLAKE BARNETT (For helping me get that last inch), ALL THE
OTHER GUYS AT DEVELOP ONLINE (Hunter, Rob and Jason)... YOU GUYS ROCK!!

A special shout goes out to my GIRLFRIEND... who put up with all my
countless hours of hacking at php code and learning Linux.

AND Finally my MOM and DAD... Thanks for making me!!!

Chris