Using Kylix (for the first time)...

David P. Schwartz plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Fri, 27 Jul 2001 13:25:57 -0700

If you don't write visual apps targeted for Linux, then Kylix is probably not going to be very helpful for you.  The Kylix Server
Edition supposedly makes it very easy to build server-side apps, but I have no experience with that.

I'm really curious what "klunky" might be referring to.  Anybody care to elaborate?  (If you're trying to build console (command-line
driven) apps, then, yes, Kylix would definitely seem klunky.  That's not what it was designed for.)

-David