Burgers (Was: Connecting to Exchange (Was: New to group))

Matt Alexander plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 26 Jul 2001 17:36:31 -0700 (PDT)

Quoting Nathan England <plug@the-arcanum.ath.cx>:

> Oh well..  Microsoft support somewhere else
> is better than flipping burgers.. isn't it?

Oooh...  tough call.  I think I'd have to go with the burgers.
Mmmmmm...  burrrrrrgerrrrs...  Damn you!  Now I have to make a
run to my <insert local burger joint of preference here> and
pick a couple up!  Mmmmmmm...  I can almost taste them now...
I'm coming for you burger!  Hang in there, I'm just about there!
Soon, the two of us will engage in the rapturous digestive dance
of love!