Connecting to Exchange (Was: New to group)

Kevin Brown plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 26 Jul 2001 16:40:33 -0700

hmm, a suggestion from this list that was given to me was to use the web
interface of Exchange.  Just connect to <nameofserver>.<yourdomain> and login.
It works fine in NS for me as well as Mozilla.  Don't know if your server has
the feature turned on, but hell, at least it's OS independent that way.

By the way, I'm one of the Kevin B's that deals with both Unix (solaris) and
Linux support as a paying job.  I also support Win2K (Professional on laptops,
Server on two machines) and WinNT.