lilo failed--HELP

Craig White plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 26 Jul 2001 10:54:01 -0700

----
If as you say, Windows is already on the primary hd, that is going to be
difficult - especially if your BIOS requires that it be located within the
first 1024 cylinders.

I would love to know if you have tried the bios=0x82 as I have been
repeatedly telling you to do.

And btw - 23 megabytes may be enough for a /boot but if you intend to
compile a new kernel and/or have alternative linux boot options, you are
gonna run out of space quickly.

Craig