Reiserfs partition problem

Kit Plummer plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
26 Jul 2001 09:04:09 -0700

I have also used Communigate Pro...and really like it.

So, let me see if I understand this correctly.  You have to manually
unmount the Reiser partition before shutting down?

I would definitely look at the ReiserFS docs.  I have heard about
various related problems with certain versions of RFS...

Kit