OT: For giveaway/sale: Some hardware and a car

Armin Hartinger plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 26 Jul 2001 06:11:01 -0700

Hello PLUG,

I apologize for my repeated OT-mailings on this list, this will be the
last one I hope.
You guys have been great so far!

There's still some stuff me and my wife need to get rid of:

PC Hardware:

My trusty Linux-firewall box:
Celeron 333, Diamond Micronics C300 mobo, 64MB SDRAM, VGA, 20GB HDD,
ATX midtower, 2 10/100 NICs, keyboard, mouse -> $180

Another ex-Linux box:
BAT BigTower, Soyo 5EAS mobo, Pentium MMX 200 (ran 225 for many years
now), 96MB EDO RAM, no hdd -> $50

Soundblaster Live! -> $30
6X SCSI CD-ROM -> $10
24X EIDE CD-ROM -> $10
Altec Lansing stereo speakers w/ sub woofer -> $15
ATI Rage Pro AGP 8MB -> $10
Seagate Barracuda 2GB 7200rpm Ultra SCSI -> $25
3dfx Voodoo1 -> free
BAT desktop case -> free
14" Super VGA monitor -> free
Misc. cables (IDE, Floppy, 50-pin SCSI etc...) -> free

CAR:

Mercury Villager '95 Van
~76,000 miles
Dark Blue
Great Condition, except: 2 dents, a few cracks in windshield
Holds up to 8 passengers. Middle seat row can be removed and last row
can be folded and moved forward -> lotsa cargo space, if needed.

A few pics shot today up at
http://www.hartinger.ws/plug/car/

Special PLUG-offer:
We have it listed in the paper for $7000, a Plugger can have it for
$6500!

OR...: take a look at it now, make deposit and take it home in 4weeks for
$6000.
Why? While I leave the country friday, my wife stays behind for another month.
If we have someone who commits into buying the car and let my wife drive it a
little longer, we'll be happy to cut off the money a rental car would cost us.

We live in Tempe, 1893 E. Watson Dr. Just call 480 456 9594 before stopping by.

PC Hardware: I leave tomorrow, friday, so if you want any, we ought to
make the trade thursday, otherwise you'll have to deal with my wife.

Car: My wife, Deborah, is best suited to answer questions about the van.
Her mail is deb@debsgiftshop.com, phone: 480 456 9594

OK, sorry for those "need to sell stuff"-emails I've sent. I've been able to sell
almost all of my computer stuff to you guys, at quite short notice. All this is
very much appreciated! If I can ever be of assistance out of Europe, I'll be glad
to help!

-Armin