PLUG Phorum

Matt Alexander plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 25 Jul 2001 19:55:56 -0700 (PDT)

Ya know what would be reeeeeeeeeeally cool?  Is if the messages from this
mailing list were automatically added to your forum.  Up to the challenge?
Alright!  Attaboy!

By the way, how much HTML does yours allow?  All tags?  Or just a few like
bold, italics, etc.?

Actually, I like my Phorum better.  ;-)  I've been working on setting
something up for CASA (Contemporary Acappella Society of America).
Check it out at:
http://mattalexander.com/casa/

I'm basically using the excellent PHP-based Phorum software available at:
http://phorum.org
~M