Office-Compatibility...

George Toft plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 25 Jul 2001 11:05:22 -0700

Hi Kit,

I have had only minor problems with StarOffice compatibility - usually
having to do with bullets.  I wrote my 150 page thesis using StarOffice
on a Windows box (MS Office couldn't handle it, but that's another
story).

I write all of my monthly articles using StarOffice, then save as
Word 6 (I have had many problems saving as Word97), and my editors
have never had any problems with the converted version.

Save as Word 6 and you should be OK.

George