Connecting to Exchange (Was: New to group)

Nathan England plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Sat, 21 Jul 2001 09:48:31 -0700

The exchange admin had once apon a time allowed me to use pop.  Then he
turned that off and told me to use IMAP..  Once he figured how to turn that
off he did.  Which is why I'm running windows on this laptop..
I tried your suggestion anyway, but it won't work if pop is turned off.

Anyone else have any ideas?  Or know any clients that work?

nathan