install parties?

Kit Plummer plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
24 Jul 2001 17:36:52 -0700

I agree, it is somewhat interesting to hear the ranting and raving
over the distributions...this is what makes the power of Open Source
powerful.  At the same time, it needs to be moderated.  The function
should be informative, but not distasteful.  This is another reason
why a moderated-forum may prove a valuable asset to the discussion.

Kit