Distro wars

Jim plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 24 Jul 2001 16:58:24 -0700

I agree that we shouldnt be arguing about which one.  FAQs will better serve
the people who are reading all the distro rants trying to pick one to try.

As far as the FAQs, make them as detailed or as short as you care to.  Be
sure to post as much information about the hardware that you install on.
That fact alone will help newbies by letting them look and see if their
hardware is handled automatically by whatever distro you are writing about.

Where to put them?  If you email them to me, maybe I can find a place to link
to the Distro FAQs on the PLUG web site.  We can definitely make room for
them on the new, revised web site.