West Side Meeting

John (EBo) David plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 24 Jul 2001 16:51:29 -0700

Bob wrote:

> I'd love to give the presentation tonight, but unfortunately we have had
> an update to the web site at work scheduled for tonight.  :(
>
> But I am definitely interested in giving the presentation in the future,
> perhaps after next month's Kylix demo?
>
> Sorry about the mix-up.....

no problema...

I would love to hear about Kylix and similar tools...

Does anyone know wxWindows and possibly wxDesigner?

I could probably give a talk about Khoros (a CASE tool originally
developed for image and signal processing), but to be honost I have not
kept up with for the last couple of years and am behind the times...
But if people are interested I could give some presentation on it with a
little warning...

  EBo --