AzPHP meeting tonight (July 24th) canceled :(

Eric Thelin plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 24 Jul 2001 14:58:20 -0700 (MST)

Due to scheduling conflicts tonight at our regular location and
preparations for the upcoming azcentral show this week it looks like we
have to cancel our AzPHP meeting tonight.  Sorry for the lack of notice.
We will pickup again next month with the topic I had announced for this
month, Generating non html content for the web.

Lets make up for the lack of a meeting this month by going to the
azcentral internet expo on thursday and friday.  I am still looking for
people to come and help man the OpenAZ booth (PLUG and AzPHP).  So
please contact me if you can help out.  We also need another computer or
two to run in the booth for demos.

Once again for clarity the AzPHP meeting tonight (July 24th) is canceled.

Eric

--
Eric Thelin                                          erict@aztechbiz.com
           AZtechBiz.com: Where Arizona Does Tech Business