(no subject)

Matt Alexander plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 24 Jul 2001 12:46:15 -0700 (PDT)

Dominic,
You might try changing the Subject line to something more specific when you
post to the PLUG.  It'll make it easier for people to see what you're asking.
And don't worry about asking newbie questions.  We're all newbies in one area
or another.
I'm not sure, but do you know if Redhat 7 uses inetd or xinetd?  I know Redhat
7.1 uses xinetd, which is a little different to configure for services such as
FTP.  Redhat 7 was an ugly mess anyway, so the sooner you can get on 7.1, the
better.
~M