a little something funny about microsoft (windows CEmeNT)

Jason plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 24 Jul 2001 19:21:23 +0000

Technomage wrote:

> the following is a png file I think you guys would find amusing. :)
>
> --
> I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed, or
> numbered!
> My life is my own - No. 6

>                     Name: mscement2.png
>    mscement2.png    Type: PNG Image (image/png)
>                 Encoding: base64

I like it; although in light of whats been going on lately, it would
really have been better to show the Windows CeMeNt BOOTS. Like the
ones the mafia makes ya wear before they toss ya in the river...

--
jkenner @ mindspring . com__
I Support Linux:           _> _  _ |_  _  _     _|