West Side Meeting

Kimi Ann Adams plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 23 Jul 2001 10:42:46 -0700

Umm, even if communication lines were crossed, I believe that many people
were looking forward to the presentation by Bob.  Is it possible to do this
presentation still?  Is there enough people that want to have this
presentation, maybe we could do a special meeting in addition to this other
normal time.

Kimi