TUESDAY July 24 -- not Monday. ARghh.

foodog plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Sun, 22 Jul 2001 15:07:48 -0700

July WestSide meeting:

Tuesday -- Tuesday -- Tuesday
July 24 -- July 24 -- July 24

The next WestSide meeting is really, truly Tuesday at 7:00 pm.  The
newby-friendly topic will be "Linux and Windows".  I'll present some
methods for installing Linux (Redhat 7.1) to dual-boot with Windows 9x.
There will be emphasis on not shooting yourself in the foot (ie, not
destroying your existing system).

Hope to see you there.  Bring your questions, answers, helpful hints,
Linux-curious friends.  Network connectivity will be available; please
bring your own Cat5 cable to hook up with.

Ever notice how much "2002" looks like "2001" when you're glancing at an
ill-organized list of dates?  That's my lame excuse for the recent rash
of date confusion.  Sorry 'bout that.

AUGUST MEETING DATE:
Tuesday, August 21, 2001.

Steve