OT: Armin's Leaving-the-Country Moving Sale

John (EBo) David plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Sat, 21 Jul 2001 20:44:42 -0700

Armin Hartinger wrote:

> Pluggers,
>
> almost forgot about you all. I'm leaving the USA for good friday and
> tomorrow morning, sunday, I'm doing a garage sale where I sell off all my
> junk, erm... high-quality, mildly-used house wares.

> You can stop by tomorrow, between 7am and noon, or TONIGHT EVENING,
> any time between now and midnight and get a first shot at it.
>
> I live TEMPE, 1893 E. Watson Dr. Please call before stopping by. Phone
> is 480 456 9594.
>
> -Armin

hmmm...  if you gave us a little more warning we could have held our
meeting at your place and helped with the garage sale!

Do not know if I can come, but I wish you well...

 EBo --