Dynamic Content

Derek A. Neighbors plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Sat, 21 Jul 2001 15:24:02 -0700

There used to be something called phpHoo I believe that was a directory
like Yahoo.  I know there are other GPL projects like this around....

http://www.webreference.com/perl/xhoo/php1/

Is a break down on the logic of phpHoo.  It also has a perl counterpart
perlHoo if php doesnt float your boat.

Derek Neighbors