Publish and Perish - Freedom is DEAD in the USA

Jim plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Sat, 21 Jul 2001 12:39:03 -0700

Maybe the Revolution that we thought we were part of (GNU/Linux and Open
Source) is only part of the real Revolution.

It IS time that the people are made aware of the corporate actions, acting in
concert with the government who they have purchased, are ACTIVELY taking away
our rights and freedoms.