PLUG Web Site

Jason plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Sat, 21 Jul 2001 18:50:25 +0000

"David A. Sinck" wrote:
> Bleh.  White background irradiate + irritate me.  I'm a confirmed -rv
> person whenever possible.  This tends to induce 'sharper' or
> 'brighter' lines IMHO.

Whats with white letters on text being considered reverse, anyways? It
was white (sometimes green) letters on a black background FIRST.
Therefore, shouldnt a white background be "reverse"?

Didnt the "REVERSE" command cause a white background on late 1970s
PCs?

Sigh....

--
jkenner @ mindspring . com__
I Support Linux:           _> _  _ |_  _  _     _|