temporarily offline

KevinO plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 19 Jul 2001 21:00:23 -0700

technomage-hawke@qwest.net wrote:

> well guys,
> qest has earned the big joke of the week award.
> after numerous service problems and other major hassles, my
> account was cancled earlier this week. I wasn't notified of this
> until after I called in to inquire why my circuit died..
>
> I am now offline (again for the 5th time in 7 days).
> when I am again back online, I will forward a copy of a letter
> I drafted and posted to the consumer affairs division
> of the Arizona State Attorney general.
>
> Given everything else, it will make a very interesting read.
>
> until my circuit returns to live condition, I am without access
> to the net (save for remote connection via friends or the library).
>
> Technomage Hawke

It might be nice to add a few signatures to that list. I'm game ...

--
Kevin O'Connor

She can kill all your files;
She can freeze with a frown.
And a wave of her hand brings the whole system down.
And she works on her code until ten after three.
She lives like a bat but she's always a hacker to me.
                -- Apologies to Billy Joel