PLUG-discuss digest, Vol 1 #1170 - 13 msgs

John (EBo) David plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 18 Jul 2001 14:13:41 -0700

Joshua Bernstein wrote:

> > As horribly as TFUG sounds, I think Tucson's name is more appropriate to
> > what I would like PLUG to consider itself, a Free Unix Group.
>
>  Hey, Listen, I think that our LUG sounds wonderful. I just feel that I should have to stand up for my LUG! :-)

A couple that I like is the LUGNUTS and LUNA...  Great names ;-)

Personally I like PLUG better then PFUG.

We all have herd about FAQ's (frequently asked questions), how many of
you have herd about the FUQ's (frequently unanswered questions)?

  EBo --