(no subject)

Daniel Sutter plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 17 Jul 2001 14:44:25 +0200 (MEST)

i have exactly the same problem with my swiss adsl provider:
there is no problem logging in under windows, but under linux i get a
timeout waiting for pado packets... the same with different (also the newest) pppoe
versions AND different linux distributions. the modem lights under linux are
also blinking... when i look at the debug files it keeps telling me timeout
waiting for PADO packets.
i am desperate, for a friend of mine in zurich has the same setup and it's
working just fine...
unfortunately bluewin, my provider, doesnt officialy support linux as a
dialup client, so it's hard to get support from them.
in my windows dialing window i have a field called: vpn-server: and an ip.
could this have to do something with it?

please, if you found any solution or just a hint to it, i'd be very grateful
for any response,
sincerely

http://www.gmx.net

GMX Tipp:

Machen Sie Ihr Hobby zu Geld bei unserem Partner 1&1!
http://profiseller.de/info/index.php3?ac=OM.PS.PS003K00596T0409a