Anyone using Caldera's Workstation 3.1?

Doug Winterburn plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 16 Jul 2001 16:54:52 -0700

I have 24 Caldera OpenLinux Workstation 3.1 CD's available (first come -
first serve) for the next East Valley meeting, but I will be on vacation
Aug 1-15 and it appears that is the next meeting time.  Anyone I can
hand these ovet to to get them delivered?

I live in Mesa between Val Vista and Greenfield and north of Southern.

Doug Winterburn
Caldera Professional Services