PLUG Web Site

Brian Cluff plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 16 Jul 2001 15:19:24 -0700

> All very good ideas, Brian, but . . .
>
> 1)  Qwest doesnt run PhP

I do.. and have offered to host the page in the past, but was told it needed
to stay where it is.  My offer is still open though.

> 2)  A CVS would be cool, but the idea of everyone being able to update a
live
> project might be confusing.  I think something like this needs a dictator
> run and to filter all the changes so that we end up with some sort of
> consensus rather than a patchwork of ideas.

You missunderstood me.   Thats pretty much what I ment.  Everyone would be
able to have access to the most currect version though CVS, so anyone could
do stuff to the plug site without much trouble, but to actually get the
changes added to the site they would have to e-mail a patch file to someone
that actually has permission to apply it, then that person would be the one
to update the CVS tree as well.

Brian Cluff