PLUG Web Site

Brian Cluff plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 16 Jul 2001 13:46:42 -0700

Well.. I would still like to see it done in PHP, and the other thing that I
think would be very very cool is to check the whole web site into a CVS tree
and then give anonymous access to it.  Then every one can make changes to it
rather easily and submit patches.  Also a todo list would be cool too,
someone might just do some of the stuff in their spare time, but wouldn't
really have enough time to help to a "rewrite" of a site.

Brian Cluff