Loki offers 50% discount to LUGS

slr plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Sun, 15 Jul 2001 12:15:28 -0700

not at time that i wrote this, but then i did and this was my response that
posted:

you know i couldnt agree more, i started my linux experince with RH 5.2 and
have bought every version of RH and Mandrake that has hit the shelf. Except
for RH 7.0 and 7.0, downloaded the iso's. i have always believed in
supporting the revolution and still believe in supporting it, and wil
probably die supporting it (hopefully no time soon). guilt has set in and i
pull my request for the burn, and reissue my request for Rune, SOF and Deus
EX when released. I do appreciate the offer for the burned copy of SOF but
the group is right if we're ever going to make any ground on the evil empire
of M$ then we have to show a ROI for the few companies making a go at it.
it will be a beautiful day when our linux section equals or surpasses the M$
section.

slr