Loki offers 50% discount to LUGS

slr plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Sat, 14 Jul 2001 12:50:15 -0700

i know makes you kinda wonder. although linux gaming is somewhat  confined to
the geek @ heart. there is still a market for it and i would like to have a
local retailer who could provide me with my needs. at one point fry's had all
the linux games, and some less mainstream distro's, which made me believe
there was progress being made in the retail market. but that has all but
diminished. even there mac section seems smaller, oh well as long as i have
internet access i have access to the linux community like this wonderful
group. and oh BTW i would love a copy of SOF, just give me some details on
how to obtain the copy from you. peace out and happy fraggin linux style.

slr