dial up help

Matthew Alexander plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Fri, 13 Jul 2001 20:29:26 -0700 (PDT)

Yes, you can configure it for dial-out only, dial-in only, or both.  It will
also automatically detect an outgoing connection and dial your ISP.  I've used
it before when I've been traveling and needed dial-up access on my laptop.
Yes, it's a long-distance call, but unfortunately Juno and Netzero don't run
under Linux.  So then the RM356 assigns my laptop all the necessary network
info and I can access the Internet out through my cable Internet connection.

http://buy.com has them for $185.95, but you may be able to find them cheaper
elsewhere.
~Matt