Loggin in...

Kit Plummer plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
12 Jul 2001 15:08:16 -0700

Tom,

I agree with you 100%.  In actuality, it was a knee-jerk reaction.
However, giving it a little more thought and considering what you said I
have to stand by my message.  And this is why:

If you go to JustTechJobs.com you'll see that their main target are tech
folks...and not your typical "help desk" tech personnel either.  Also,
this isn't about Linux or Windows...this is about bad business in
general.

Why should I have to compromise my quality of choice to accomodate
someone who is in business to provide me with a service?  And,
especially in a case related to sour technology?

Also, to comment on your relationship between asses like me and the
evangelical promotion of Linux.  There isn't one.  The people that I
might piss off - don't care about Linux (and wouldn't if I was as nice
as grandma)!

If I have embarassed any other PLUG members in my random act of rage, I
apologize.

Kit