Projector was I can't make it

Brian Cluff plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 12 Jul 2001 12:15:01 -0700 (MST)

> Jim, if you're reading this, could you please send me a list of available
> resources for both east and west side locations? I get a lot of questions
> asking if there will be a projector available.

Sequoia now has 2 projectors and I have secured the better one for
tonights meeting.

There should almost always be a projector available now at the sequoia
location.

..and unlike last months meeting where the projector kept turing off, we
found that one was defective as it wouldn't even stay on in the tech room
where its cold, so it has since been replaced and tested for prolonged
periods of time (We watched anittrust on it :)

Brian Cluff